About AAP Policy
AAP Policy brings together a constellation of Policy documents from the American Academy of Pediatrics. Policy Statements, Clinical Practice Guidelines, Technical Reports, Affirmations of Value, and Parent Pages can now be found in one convenient location.
March 1, 2012, Volume 129, Issue 3
- HPV Vaccine Recommendations
- Genetic and Metabolic Testing on Children With Global Developmental Delay
- Skiing and Snowboarding Injury Prevention
- Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk
- Baseball and Softball
- Recommended Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedules--United States, 2012
- School-Based Health Centers and Pediatric Practice
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care and the Pediatrician's Role
AAP Policy includes the following, Policy Statements, Clinical Reports, Clinical Practice Guidelines, Technical Reports, Affirmations of Value, and Parent Pages.
Each of the following collections is a topic-specific archive of policies published in PEDIATRICS from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Policy Documents developed by other organizations that have received AAP endorsement.
Guidelines that are not endorsed as AAP policy but may be of educational value to AAP members.